Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE)
Budig Hall, Room 135
Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) - website
CTE supports faculty members and instructional staff in various ways:
- Facilitate meetings with small groups of faculty members to find time-efficient and effective ways to improve student learning.
- Assist faculty with representing the intellectual work they do in teaching, including developing portfolios.
- Host workshops, conferences, and discussion forums on teaching and learning in higher education.
- Publish newsletters, research reports, and other works on the scholarship of teaching.
- Meet individually with faculty and instructional staff who want discuss any facet of teaching and student learning.
Instructional Support, Libraries
We collaborate with faculty, instructional staff, and campus groups such as the Center for Teaching Excellence, the Writing Center, and Instructional Development and Support (IDS) to ensure that students develop the information and technology literacy skills, attitudes, and knowledge that they need to become efficient, effective, and fluent users and producers of information. This essential set of abilities will not only give students some of the critical tools necessary for success in their academic careers at KU but will also help them prepare for a lifetime of learning.
If you have requests, questions, or wish to schedule an instruction session for your class, please fill out the Library Instruction Request form located.